The Xundah YD-H75 is a massively constructed, largely plastic derailleur - but it looks like it means business in a Shimano Tourney Megarange kind of way. I have no evidence for or against its performance or longevity.
(I also wrote this for the Saiguan HG-54).
- Derailleur brands: Xundah
- Country: China
- Date of introduction: 2007?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: YD-H75
- Weight: 341g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 34 teeth
- Total capacity: 38 teeth
- Pulley centre to centre: 96mm
- Index compatibility: 7 speed
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: plastic knuckles and outer parallelogram plate, steel inner parallelogram plate and pulley cage plates