Another horror from the Spanish tat-meisters. This is an execrable steel and plastic creation, plumbing the very depths of nastiness - nasty design, nasty materials and nasty finish - there are no mixed messages here.
The Pot Noodle of derailleur cuisine - but without the terrifying commercial success.
- Derailleur brands: Triplex
- Country: Spain
- Date of introduction: 1985?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 261g
- Maximum cog: 28 teeth?
- Total capacity: 28 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 46mm
- Index compatibility: friction?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: unsprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: largely steel, with structural plastic inserts in the knuckles