This is a SunTour Honor branded up for Raleigh. I believe that it was used mainly on models made by Raleigh America, and rarely found its way to Nottingham.
Raleigh also bought in a Raleigh branded version of the SunTour Seven - a SunTour model that had the rear knuckle of the V series and the front knuckle of the Honor.
- Derailleur brands: Raleigh, manufactured by SunTour
- Country: UK, manufactured in Japan
- Date of introduction: 1976?
- Date of this example: 1980 (two letter date code is WH)
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 370g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 30 teeth (Sutherlands 4th edition and SunTour)
- Total capacity: 28 teeth (Sutherlands 4th edition and SunTour)
- Pulley centre to centre: 57mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: unsprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: steel