This is a later copy of a Shimano Tourney - drawing mainly from the TY30 period. The cable clamp is mounted on the outer parallelogram plate and the pulley cage plates have received some loving styling - some of it functional, some of it aesthetic - don’t you know.
The whole item, however, shouts ‘built to a price’ - in contrast to my earlier Falcon SS.
- Derailleur brands: Falcon
- Country: Taiwan
- Date of introduction: 1995?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown (inner parallelogram plate stamped ‘Taiwan 3FO’)
- Weight: 296g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 28 teeth?
- Total capacity: 28 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 56mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: steel