Nothing surprising here - except the extremely lurid colour. As Yogi Berra might have declared, it's like déjà vu, from the fluorescent 1980s, all over again.
I am struggling to find good information on Falcon derailleurs. I think this, short arm, model was called MR-21.
- Derailleur brands: Falcon
- Themes: A riot of colour
- Country: Taiwan although it does not say so and may come from China
- Date of introduction: 2000?
- Date of this example: 2010? The inner parallelogram plaste is stamped 3JO.
- Model no.: MR-21?
- Weight: 290g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 28 teeth
- Total capacity: 28 teeth
- Pulley centre to centre: 56mm
- Index compatibility: 6/7 speed
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: steel