The Falcon Dynamax 10 is a 1990’s Deore XT hammered down to the lowest possible price. It might work reasonably though.
See also the Saiguan HG-08.
- Derailleur brands: Falcon
- Country: Taiwan
- Date of introduction: 2003?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: MR-10
- Weight: 334g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 30 teeth
- Total capacity: 39 teeth
- Pulley centre to centre: 75mm
- Index compatibility: 5 speed index? (I am assuming the clue is in the figure ’10’)
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: Largely steel with a plastic front knuckle