This is a faithful Brazilian replica of a 1977 Shimano Skylark, rendered with Dimosil's signature large-headed adjustment screws and pulley bolts.
This particular example does not have its original b-pivot axle (replaced by an ugly bolt). It is also missing its b-pivot spring.
- Derailleur brands: Dimosil
- Country: Brazil
- Date of introduction: 1995?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 307g including hanger plate, but with the incorrect b-pivot bolt and no b-pivot spring
- Maximum cog: 28 teeth?
- Total capacity: 28 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 54mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: should be sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: steel