For model year 2003 Campagnolo made the following changes to their range:
- A new long cage Chorus 10-speed deraileur was introduced.
- A new Centaur Triple 10-speed derailleur was added.
- Centaur 9-speed was killed off.
So I believe that the rear derailleur range might have been as follows:
- Campagnolo Record (RD00-RE210)
- Campagnolo Record (RD00-RE210L)
- Campagnolo Record (RD02-RE210LL)
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH210)
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH210L)
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH210LL)*
- Campagnolo Centaur (RD02-CE210)
- Campagnolo Centaur Triple (RD03-CE310)*
- Campagnolo Veloce (RD02-VL209)
- Campagnolo Veloce Triple (RD02-VL309)
- Campagnolo Mirage (RD02-MI209)
- Campagnolo Mirage Triple (RD02-MI309)
- Campagnolo Xenon (RD02-XE209)
- Campagnolo Xenon Triple (RD02-XE309)
* New for model year 2003
From 2000 the part numbers were made up as follows:
- 'RD' for 'rear derailleur' - which was not particularly Italian.
- 2 Numbers to indicate the year of introduction. So '02' indicates 2002.
- A dash for good measure
- One number to indicate whether the derailleur was designed for a double chainset ('2') or a triple chainset ('3').
- Two numbers to indicate the number of speeds. So '09' for 9-speed and '10' for 10-speed.
These images come from a pdf downloaded from the Campagnolo web site some years ago. The rear derailleurs are featured from page 20 to page 25.