For model year 2000, 10-speed Record and Chorus were introduced (although the 9-speed versions were retained and refreshed). 8-speed and Avanti were discontinued, and Daytona kind-of-replaces Athena.
The derailleur range was:
- Campagnolo Record (RD00-RE210)*
- Campagnolo Record (RD00-RE210L)*
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH210)*
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH210L)*
- Campagnolo Record (RD00-RE209)*
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD00-CH209)*
- Campagnolo Racing Triple (RD00-RA309)*
- Campagnolo Daytona (RD00-DA209)*
- Campagnolo Daytona Triple (RD00-DA309)*
- Campagnolo Veloce (RD99-VL209)
- Campagnolo Veloce Triple (RD99-VL309)
- Campagnolo Mirage (RD99-MI209)
- Campagnolo Mirage Triple (RD99-MI309)
* New for model year 2000
From 2000 the numbers in the first part of the model code indicated the year of introduction and the '09' in the second part of the model code indicated 9 speed, and '10' in the second part of the model code indicated 10 speed.
These images come from a pdf downloaded from the Campagnolo web site some years ago. The rear derailleurs are featured from page 15 to page 21.