This is one of a large number of different DNP models that I have seen which have the code number 'M1270' stamped on the inner parallelogram plate.
In this case, it is a long cage (75mm, or 'GS' in Shimano-speak) model with something of the style of a mid-range Shimano mountain bike gear, perhaps an Exage of some sort.
- Derailleur brands: DNP
- Country: Taiwan
- Date of introduction: 1995?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: M1270
- Weight: 281g
- Maximum cog: 34 teeth?
- Total capacity: 34 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 75mm
- Index compatibility: 6 speed?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: steel pulley cage and parallelogram plates, aluminium B-knuckle and plastic P-knuckle