The Zeus Criterium (3rd style) was a 1980s restyle - but even rebranding your design with a funky ‘fat Z’ couldn’t hide the fact that this was a 1960s design, that had been left for dead by the Japanese.
When the going got tough, Zeus simply went to sleep. Bad move.
- Derailleur brands: Zeus
- Country: Spain
- Date of introduction: 1980?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 194g
- Maximum cog: 26 teeth
- Total capacity: 26 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 46mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two pivots, front sprung and rear unsprung
- Materials: largely aluminium, with steel knuckles