The Zeus Alfa is a competent, strongly made copy of a Campagnolo Valentino Super. An unexciting pressed-steel duplicate of an unexciting pressed-steel original.
One can only hope that Don Nicholas de Arregui (the founder of Zeus) did not have a son called Alfa.
- Derailleur brands: Zeus
- Country: Spain
- Date of introduction: 1974?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 235g
- Maximum cog: 28 teeth?
- Total capacity: 28 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 46mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two pivots, front sprung and rear unsprung
- Materials: steel