All of my three collections, of derailleurs, of documents and finally of trivia are incomplete - but my collection of trivia is especially incomplete. I hope to get this up to speed soon...
You can browse the trivia collection in three different ways:
- By items. This will, one day, be a huge unwieldy list sorted by theme - to give you the big picture.
- By brands. They get everywhere.
- By themes. Perhaps music is your bag, or maybe it is jewellery that floats your boat...
In addition to the trivia collection this site has three other sections:
- The core collection of gears. Rear derailleurs from around the world and across the decades in all their rusty glory.
- A collection of documents relating to derailleurs, such as catalogues, instruction leaflets and patents. Some of these are surprisingly beautiful and/or interesting. Others, well they are derailleur catalogues.
- A list of links that I have found entertaining and often useful.
As a handy guide, each of these sections of the site has its own colour scheme, and its own navigation menus - smart, huh?
You can use the arrows like this to move to the page that I deem to be logically next (or previous).
Finally no website is complete without those terrible twins the 'social media strategy' and the 'merchandise strategy' - and this one is no exception. You can:
- Share any page using the floating pallette at the bottom of your browser window.
- Find a link to my dedicated Facebook page in the footer of each page. I use this page as a kind of blog - posting news and things that catch my eye. Please post your comments on it.
- Find a link to my Facebook group in the footer of each page. This is what Facebook calls a 'closed' group - to avoid the evil that is spam-bots you have to ask to join it - but I am unlikely to refuse membership to anyone human. This group is growing, and is becoming a useful forum for discussing all things derailleur.
- And last but not least, the menu bar of each page contains a link to my small, but perfectly formed, shop. Any product you buy will undoutedly bring you much joy and happiness, but also supports my project to expand this site to feature 1,000 different derailleurs. The site is currently showing around 450 derailleurs, so I have some way to go - and any support is much appreciated.
I hope you will find some of this stuff useful.