All of my three collections, of derailleurs, of documents and finally of trivia are incomplete - but my collection of trivia is especially incomplete. I hope to get this up to speed soon...
You can browse the trivia collection in three different ways:
- By items. This will, one day, be a huge unwieldy list sorted by theme - to give you the big picture.
- By brands. They get everywhere.
- By themes. Perhaps music is your bag, or maybe it is jewellery that floats your boat...
In addition to the trivia collection this site has three other sections:
- The core collection of gears. Rear derailleurs from around the world and across the decades in all their rusty glory.
- A collection of documents relating to derailleurs, such as catalogues, instruction leaflets and patents. Some of these are surprisingly beautiful and/or interesting. Others, well they are derailleur catalogues.
- A list of links that I have found entertaining and often useful.
As a handy guide, each of these sections of the site has its own colour scheme, and its own navigation menus - smart, huh?
You can use the arrows like this to move to the page that I deem to be logically next (or previous).
Finally no website is complete without the dreaded 'social media strategy' - and this one is no exception. You can:
- Share any page using the floating pallette at the bottom of your browser window.
- Find a link to my dedicated Facebook page in the footer of each page. This page is new but I am starting to use it as a kind of blog - posting news and things that catch my eye. Please post your comments on it.
- Find a link to my Facebook group in the footer of each page. This is what Facebook calls a 'closed' group - to avoid the dreaded spam-bots you have to ask to join it - but I am unlikely to refuse membership to anyone human. This group is also new, but I hope it will become a useful forum for discussing all things derailleur.
- Sign up for my (roughly) monthly newsletter - detailing what's new on the site and other derailleur related stuff
I hope that you will find this stuff useful.