As in 2005 this web site is a bit confused in terms of photos. However it now describes an expanded and modified range of 6 derailleurs:
- The Tiso Sereo 130 - this has got 10g lighter since 2005, and, whereas in 2005 it was only available with a 48mm cage it is now available with either a 50mm cage or a 75mm cage. It is compatible with 9 and 10 speed Campagnolo systems (8 speed is no longer mentioned).
- The Tiso Altore 366 - like the Tiso Sereo 130 this has also shed 10g, and is also now available with either a 50mm cage or a 75mm cage. It is also compatible with 9 and 10 speed Shimano systems (again 8 speed is no longer mentioned).
- The Tiso Venda 601 - a touring model, now with a 100mm cage. It is compatible with 9 speed Shimano systems.
- The Tiso Tri 300 - a racing model that has exactly the same weight (167g) as the Tiso Sereo 130 and Tiso Altore 366. Available only in grey.
The ’News’ page promises an 11 speed groupset for Eurobike 2008 and Interbike 2008 trade shows - but, unfortunately, I think that this never appeared.
Everything else is much as 2005 - including the random spelling.
- Publisher: Tiso
- Country: Italy
- Date: 2008
- Derailleur brands: Tiso
- Derailleurs: Tiso Altore 366 50mm, Tiso Altore 366 75mm, Tiso Sereo 130 50mm, Tiso Sereo 130 75mm, Tiso Tri 300, Tiso Venda 601