My memories of SunRace derailleurs are a little foggy, and I have terrible trouble finding historic SunRace literature - so treat what follows with a touch of scepticism.
I vaguely remember the SunRace 595 as being a moderately respectable, immoderately shiny, all metal, rather heavy, copy of a Shimano Deore XT (M739 SGS).
I also remember it as appearing a couple of years after the Deore XT (M739 SGS) - so possibly in 1997.
- Derailleur brands: SunRace
- Country: Taiwan
- Date of introduction: 1997?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: 595
- Weight: 314g
- Maximum cog: 32 teeth? (roughly based on Shimano Deore XT (M739 SGS))
- Total capacity: 38 teeth? (roughly based on Shimano Deore XT (M739 SGS))
- Pulley centre to centre: 87mm
- Index compatibility: 8 speed?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: sprung
- P pivot: sprung
- Materials: largely steel with aluminium knuckles