The Saiguan HD-54 is a massively constructed, largely plastic derailleur - but it looks like it means business in a Shimano Tourney Megarange kind of way. I have no evidence for or against its performance or longevity.
(I also wrote this for the Xundah YD-H75).
- Derailleur brands: Saiguan
- Country: China
- Date of introduction: 2007?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: HD-54
- Weight: 321g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 34 teeth
- Total capacity: 43 teeth
- Pulley centre to centre: 95mm
- Index compatibility: 7 speed?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two sprung pivots
- Materials: plastic knuckles and outer parallelogram plate, steel inner parallelogram plate and pulley cage plates