You could not construct this derailleur more cheaply if you tried - but the underlying design is a Shimano Deore XT, with two sprung pivots, slant parallelogram and adjustment screws at the back.
See also the Falcon Dynamax 10.
- Derailleur brands: Saiguan
- Country: China
- Date of introduction: 2003?
- Date of this example: 2006?
- Model no.: HG-08
- Weight: 307g including hanger plate
- Maximum cog: 32 teeth?
- Total capacity: 36 teeth
- Pulley centre to centre: 85mm
- Index compatibility: 7 speed?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two sprung pivots
- Materials: mainly steel with a plastic front knuckle.