This first style of Jóka is a simple basic derailleur, distinguished by its eccentric use of traditional screw heads - for the adjustment screws, for the cable clamp bolt and for the pulley bolts.
Overall it’s nicer than a Triplex and nastier than a Huret.
- Derailleur brands: Jóka
- Country: Poland
- Date of introduction: 1985?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 202g excluding a missing metal plate that fits between the rear knuckle and the hanger
- Maximum cog: 26 teeth?
- Total capacity: 26 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 47mm
- Index compatibility: friction
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two pivots, front sprung and rear unsprung
- Materials: plastic knuckles, steel parallelogram plates and aluminium pulley cage plates