I took these screen shots of the DNP web site in late 2016. I believe that the web site was fairly new at that point.
I noted that the derailleur range was made up of:
- DNP Epoch (1900). I believe this is the rather glammy grey, cream and gold number in image 3 - in its long pulley cage version.
- DNP Epoch (1900S). I believe this is similar to a DNP Epoch (1900), but with a short pulley cage.
- DNP Epoch (ZR-7). This is a 'derivative' of the type of Shimano Tourney that has both adjustment screws on the b-knuckle - with a gear hanger plate.
- DNP Epoch (ZR-70). This is similar to a DNP Epoch (ZR-7), but without a hanger plate.
- DNP Epoch 7 (G1370). This is a traditional Shimano Tourney copy - in 7 speed guise.
- DNP Epoch 7 (G1309M). This is also a traditional Shimano tourney copy, but is a 6 speed model.
I am sure that I captured the pages for each of these esteemed models - but I have lost them somewhere. I suspect that history will not miss them - but I will.
- Publisher: DNP
- Country: Taiwan
- Date: 2016?
- Derailleur brands: DNP
- Derailleurs: DNP Epoch (1900), DNP Epoch (1900S), DNP Epoch (ZR-7), DNP Epoch (ZR-70)), DNP Epoch 7 (G1370), DNP Epoch 7 (G1309M)