For model year 2011 every derailleur except the Comp Triple got a makeover. Also the medium cage Centaur disappeared and Veloce was offered in either black or silver.
The range therefore was:
- Campagnolo Super Record (RD11-SR1)*
- Campagnolo Record (RD11-RE1)*
- Campagnolo Chorus (RD11-CH1)*
- Campagnolo Athena (RD11-AT1)*
- Campagnolo Centaur (RD11-CEX)*
- Campagnolo Veloce (RD11-VLXS)*
- Campagnolo Veloce (RD11-VLXM)*
- Campagnolo Veloce black (RD11-VLBXS)*
- Campagnolo Veloce black (RD11-VLBXM)*
- Campagnolo Comp Triple (RD7-COXL)
* New for model year 2011
From 2004 onwards the part numbers were made up as follows:
- 'RD' for 'rear derailleur'.
- Numbers to indicate the year of introduction. So, for example, '9' indicated 2009 and '10' for 2010.
- A dash for good measure
- Two letters that indicated the model/group name. So, for example, 'RE' meant Record.
- Some, slightly random, optional, letters that indicated colour options. So, for example, 'B' meant black.
- A character to indicate the number of speeds. So '1' for 11-speed and 'X' for 10-speed.
- A optional letter to indicate cage length. So 'S' for short, 'M' for medium and 'L' for long - all of which was curiously not in Italian.
These images are taken from a pdf, downloaded from the Campagnolo web site some years ago.